Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
- Jeff Bezos is the founder of both Amazon, the world’s largest retailer, and Blue Origin. With an estimated net worth of $177 billion, he is the richest man in the world.
- Elon Musk is the CEO and co-founder of Tesla; CEO, chief designer, and founder of SpaceX; CEO and founder of Neuralink; and founder of The Boring Company. His estimated net worth is $151 billion.
- Bernard Arnault is the chair and CEO of LVMH, the world’s largest luxury goods business, and chair of its holding company, Christian Dior SE. His estimated net worth is $150 billion.
- Bill Gates is the co-founder of Microsoft, the largest software company in the world, and the co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. His estimated net worth is $124 billion.
- Mark Zuckerberg is the CEO, chair, and co-founder of Facebook, the world’s largest social networking service, as well as co-CEO and co-founder of the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative. His estimated net worth is $97 billion.1
Read more: https://www.forbes.com/profile/jeff-bezos/