Before diving deep into the statistics, let’s take a closer look at the most thrilling app revenue trends.
- Users are spending $380 billion worldwide on in-app purchases.
- There are more than five million apps out there.
- App revenue statistics show that in 2020, the total ad revenue was $581.9 billion.
- The prediction for the overall mobile app market is for continuous growth, reaching the staggering $935 billion in revenue in 2023.
- Google Play generated $36.7 billion and the Apple App Store generated $31.8 billion in sales in Q1 2021.
- Consumer spending on the App Store will reach nearly $200 billion by 2025.
- One of the most common monetization models is through in-app purchases. An estimated 50% of non-game and 79% of game apps use it.
- 98% of Google Play revenue comes from free apps.
Let me be your guide through the details of every app revenue stream out there. This way you’ll know why they are important and how to choose the one that works best for you.
Read more Visit here https://techjury.net/blog/app-revenue-statistics/#gref